We have a fantastic UK and overseas team to make sure your volunteering experience is as worthwhile as possible.
Within our UK team we have our helpful Volunteer Advisors who are happy to answer any queries you may have about volunteering abroad. With their extensive knowledge of our programmes they will help you to select a volunteer programme which is suitable for you.
Once you have booked on our Travel Team will give you more information and offer advice and guidance about flights, visas and travel insurance. Our Travel Team will ensure that you are fully prepared for your volunteer abroad experience.
Our overseas team host and manage our volunteers during their time abroad. They work tirelessly to make sure that you have the minimum of hassle while volunteering and enjoying responsible travel. They are on hand to offer support and guidance to all our volunteers.
• Pre-departure briefing
• Shared accommodation in volunteer house or a different accommodation option can be arranged
• At least 2 meals a day Monday-Friday
• Meet at airport and transfer to project
• In-country orientation & 24/7 support
• International flights
• Visas, vaccinations and travel insurance
• Local transport
• Personal expenses